Why A Local Website Hosting Company?
So you originally signed up with a nationally recognized website hosting company; they offered you a great introductory deal and they've been "fine" ever since. Well, except when you have to call them for support, or when you wanted to add an email address but it was near impossible to get through, or when that introductory price ended, right?
What could be the benefits of moving your website to a local website hosting company?
- At Top Speed Internet Services we provide the same web hosting services as the national names like, GoDaddy, Dreamhost, Bluehost, Host Gator, etc. but with several advantages.
- As a smaller local company, we’re not overloading servers to get as many clients on them as possible.
- Depending on your service with the national companies you may be paying left and right for add-ons that are included with us.
- Our goal is to provide a higher quality service at the same or lower rates as the national companies.
- Being local, we work to establish actual business relationships instead of just being another monthly fee. If you need help, you can pick up the phone and be able to talk with someone here in Reno instead of an automated machine or some call center in a foreign country.
- Even better, you can always see us in person by stopping by the office or if you need other technical services we can come to you. Not likely you’ll ever get a face to face with somebody at GoDaddy.
- Our servers are all hosted internally and local to us, we're not farming you out to host at another data center like Unified Layer, etc.
- Your customers are here, having your website on servers using the same Internet connectivity as your customers makes it load quicker.
So many reasons to host with a local provider! If you'd like to learn more about what it takes to move your website to Top Speed call or email us today!
For most, moving your website is a simple process that can save you money and frustration when you need support. There are exceptions, such as if you used a site builder company like Wix.com or Web.com to build you website. If that's the case, it's unlikely that you own your website or its content and should call us right away to find out your options.